Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Manufacturers Assume People Have Fingernail!

Quick vent here. I have always been a nail biter. There is a picture of me at age 6 with fingernails chewed to the nub!

It is so frustrating how manufacturer's packaging assumes you have a healthy long set of fingernails to begin undoing their wrapping. Oh, they serrate and poptop and include all kinds of unwrapping aids in products these days... but, you STILL need to get them started! Most people would just use a fingernail. Me, I have to dig out a knife or siscors or some kind of implement to use their "value added" innovation. *sigh*

Maybe not a big deal to YOU. But, I bet, the "Lefty" (left-handed) people out there know what I mean.

Hey, Innovative Package Designers! NOT EVERYONE HAS FINGERNAILS! There. Thank You. I am done. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment